Wednesday, June 15, 2011

irish times

Post-lunch at Wayfare, we decided to go on a pub crawl. What else do you do while on vacation? Luckily, the Irish Times was next door. J and I sat at the bar and were surrounded by people watching the March Madness game. (Again, I'm convinced that people in San Francisco have done something right, and don't work past 2 PM).


I started off with a pilsner. For those who actually know me, they know that I'm a lightweight, so these lighter beers are the way to go (especially if I'm expected to drink all day).


After a few of those pilsners, I decided that Irish Coffee was a good idea. I'm used to my afternoon latte fix, so this was close enough.


It started to get rowdy. Any place that has the combination of 1) drunk business men, 2) an exciting sports event, and 3) this much Jameson would get rowdy. Even at 3 PM.


Please excuse the blurry pic. I'm pretty sure this is a side effect of the (many) beers I had consumed.

Irish Times on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment