Saturday, March 12, 2011

old village korean restaurant

I love Korean BBQ. So when my team decided that they were going to head to Old Village for lunch, I was in.


Why is Seattle lacking in Korean food restaurants? We seriously need more!


So, I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what I ate (my soon-to-be-new-manager ordered on our behalf, family style), but what I do know is that it was pretty delish. We started off with a seafood pancake--it was light, fluffy, and savory.


Oh man, and then a million more dishes started to arrive--we soon realized that we needed more table space. I have no idea what the dish above was, but it was good.


This soup--super tasty.



The only thing I didn't agree with, was the tempura ice cream. Granted, I've never tried deep fried ice cream, but this missed expectations.


It was like this doughy mess. I don't know...it wasn't for me. And what the heck is with that garnish? A tomato? On a dessert?

Old Village Korean Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment