Sunday, February 20, 2011

dahlia lounge

My love affair with Tom Douglas restaurants continues. One night after school, J and I went to Dahlia Lounge. The staff is always warm and friendly there and the food is amazing.

We started off with an amuse bouche of carrot puree with meyer lemon.


I normally wouldn't think that these components taste well together, but it worked well!

J got the ribeye, which he loves.


It was cooked to a perfect medium rare and served with an arancini (risotto ball that's fried) and some vegetables.

I ordered the beef short rib and it was amazing! It tasted like it had been cooking for hours and hours.


The meat was so tender--I didn't need the steak knife that they had provided. It was served with a silky puree.


We ended dinner with a coconut creme pie. It's topped with pieces of coconut and shaved white chocolate. So. Stinking. Good.


Dahlia Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment