Sunday, January 16, 2011

jimmy john's

Work gets pretty busy, and around South Lake Union, there aren't too many options (sandwiches, sandwiches, and more sandwiches. Tom Douglas--are you listening? Please open a teriyaki place.) So of the myriad sandwich options I have, Jimmy John's is the fastest.


How fast is fast exactly though? Five minutes? Ten minutes? As I work in a metric-driven company, I decided to do my own investigation.


Waiting in line: 2 minutes.

I finally got to the counter and ordered a #6 with bacon and dijon mustard. I set the timer on my phone. A mere minute later (seriously, that fast) my sandwich was ready.


59 seconds? Really? More time was spent brushing my teeth this morning. That's seriously fast.


Pretty tasty too.

Jimmy John's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment